Housing Available in Breckenridge!
Join a Community of Adventurers in Our Authentic Mountain Town!
Spend your summer, surrounded by 14,000' mountains and a historic mountain town packed with amazing restaurants, shops, and nightlife. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest. f you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home.
Located just 80 miles from Denver, nestled high in the Rocky Mountains, Breckenridge is the Perfect Mountain and Perfect Mountain Town. Come spend your winter with us and live where everyone vacations.
Jobs in the Spotlight
Spend Your Free Time Skiing & Riding
Fun, excitement and beautiful Colorado weather await you in Breckenridge this season! This authentic mining town is full of history, character and hundreds of places to shop, dine and enjoy time with friends. Being an employee here means you'll be in the middle of the action. Come spend the summer and live, work, and play where everyone else vacations.
Making a Difference
Everything we do at Vail Resorts is driven by the spectacular natural environments where our employees, guests and communities live, work and play. In the summer of 2017, Vail Resorts announced its Commitment to Zero - zero net emissions, zero waste to landfill, and zero net operating impact to forests and habitat - all by 2030. Learn more here.
The Employee Experience
Being an employee here means you get to live where everyone vacations and experience everything that the Rocky Mountains and Summit County has to offer. As an employee you gain access to 11 world class resorts in Colorado, Utah, Lake Tahoe, as well as Whistler Blackcomb in Canada, and Stowe in Vermont with your free employee Epic Pass. Don't miss out on the Experience of a Lifetime.
OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
To further prioritize the health and safety of our employees and guests in response to COVID-19, we have re imagined the resort experience for the summer and winter seasons. Our approach to safety will be consistent across our family of resorts to provide you with a familiar and comfortable experience regardless of where you decide to start your Experience of a Lifetime. Click here to learn more.
EMPLOYEE PROTOCOLS & TRAINING
- All employees are required to wear a face covering and follow the company’s safety protocols and procedures at all times, including regular hand washing and the use of Personal Protective Equipment and Personal Protective Gear.
- Employees will receive COVID-19 protocol training from your department leaders and local Health & Safety on your first day.
- Employees will undergo daily health screenings and receive appropriate training to ensure safety.
- Employees are required to stay at home if sick.
- Employees who are off work and engaged in recreational activities on our resorts are expected to follow our requirements for masks, physical distancing, and sanitizing protocols
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel like a local in our authentic mountain town and world-class ski resort.
As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an Experience of a Lifetime to every single guest.
If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge.
Room and Board
We have limited employee housing available. For information on employee housing please visit skitownapartments.com
DOING WHAT YOU LOVE COMES WITH GREAT BENEFITS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY:
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Daily $5 employee meal in addition to other food & beverage discounts
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits plans (full-time positions) after achieving 750 hours with the company
- 401(k) retirement plan employer contribution after achieving 750 hours with the company
- Access to our employee assistance program giving you 6 free face-to-face counseling sessions per issue, per year
- Training and professional development
- BIG Gear discounts with our retail partners such as Helly Hansen, GoPro and many more!
- 50% off Colorado Mountain Express transportation
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
Getting Here and Getting Around
Most employees who fly to Colorado use Denver International Airport and we offer discounted shuttles daily from the airport right to your new home through Colorado Mountain Express.
It’s quite easy to get around our resort towns, and many people who live there seasonally don't have cars. Buses run throughout town regularly, and county buses travel between cities and all public transportation is free of cost.
Whether you’re looking forward to a day off the slopes or searching for a little alternative adventure, Breckenridge has as much to offer off the mountain as it does on any of its 155 trails. As the largest historic district in Colorado, the town of Breckenridge features a wide variety of shops, activities, culture and attractions to entertain. The town’s rich mining history and friendly local vibe will make you want to move here. Take a step back in time as you walk along Main Street, past the authentic buildings that have stood for over 100 years.