Housing Available in Breckenridge!
Home of 5 peaks spanning 2,908 acres, North America's highest chairlift, and 4 terrain parks!
- Breckenridge, Colorado
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (Nov 08, 2021)
Employee Housing Available!
Breckenridge Resort offers paid CDL training to qualified candidates who do not currently have a CDL!
The Shuttle Driver is responsible for transporting owners and guests safely to and from lodges, ski areas, restaurants, and town. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Familiarity with the lodging shuttle stops, ski areas, restaurants, and town.
- Assist guests with skis or snowboards on and off the shuttle.
DOING WHAT YOU LOVE COMES WITH GREAT BENEFITS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY:
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Daily $5 employee meal in addition to other food & beverage discounts
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits plans (full-time positions) after achieving 750 hours with the company
- 401(k) retirement plan employer contribution after achieving 750 hours with the company
- Access to our employee assistance program giving you 6 free face-to-face counseling sessions per issue, per year
- Training and professional development
- BIG Gear discounts with our retail partners such as Helly Hansen, GoPro and many more!
- 50% off Colorado Mountain Express transportation
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
How to Apply
Apply online via the link below.