Calling All Gear Heads
Home of 5 peaks spanning 2,908 acres, North America's highest chairlift, and 4 terrain parks!
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Nov 11, 2019)
Retail Rental Associates are responsible for generating sales through world-class guest service through assisting customers with rental equipment.
- Explain to guests how to operate rental equipment, safety practices, and guest responsibility for the equipment during the rental including length of rental and return options
- Ensure equipment on rental “ready” line is clean, serviced, and tested according to company standards
- Follow all company standards in regards to paperwork, cash management, and loss prevention
- Deliver an enthusiastic and professional level of guest service at all times
- Adhere to all safety procedures
- Maintain all paperwork according to company policy
If you're hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you'll feel like a local in our authentic mountain town and world-class ski resort.
As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an Experience of a Lifetime to every single guest. If you're interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge.
Life In Resort
Whether you’re looking forward to a day off the slopes or searching for a little alternative adventure, Breckenridge has as much to offer off the mountain as it does on any of its 155 trails. As the largest historic district in Colorado, the town of Breckenridge features a wide variety of shops, activities, culture and attractions to entertain. The town’s rich mining history and friendly local vibe will make you want to move here. Take a step back in time as you walk along Main Street, past the authentic buildings that have stood for over 100 years.
Our housing complex is located near the town of Breckenridge or at Keystone resort and is apartment style living – most apartments are shared units. Housing is assigned based on availability to persons who have been formally offered a position at Breckenridge and complete a formal housing application. Learn More Here: https://jobs.vailresortscareers.com/breckenridge/content/Breckenridge-Housing/?locale=en_US
Perks & Benefits
- Free EPIC Pass to all of our resorts; Beaver Creek, Vail, Whistler Blackcomb, Keystone, Breckenridge, Park City, Northstar, Heavenly, Kirkwood, Mt. Brighton, Afton Alps, & Wilmot Mountain
- Discounted dependent ski passes
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging at our properties starting at $85/night
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining locations
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- 10-25% off at our Starbucks locations
- Unique events - Including concerts, employee meals, employee activities, pro competitions
How to Apply
Apply Online Today!