Mold the next Generation of Skiers!
Home of 5 peaks spanning 2,908 acres, North America's highest chairlift, and 4 terrain parks!
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Nov 11, 2019)
If you're hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you'll feel like a local in our authentic mountain town and world-class ski resort.
As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an Experience of a Lifetime to every single guest. If you're interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge.
The Child Care Teacher is responsible for creating a welcoming first and last impression to our guests. This individual will be responsible for exceptional experiences for the children ages 2 months to 5 years of age through various indoor/outdoor activities through a skiing/non-skiing program. This individual must be capable of working in a team environment and provide exceptional guest centered communication with all parents.
Additional responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Creates a positive classroom environment through games and activities for skiing/non-skiing program for 2 months through 5 years of age.
- Introduce ages 2 to 4 years of age to the basic fundamentals of skiing through one hour private ski lessons.
- Assist in preparing food for children and serve meals and refreshments to children and regulate rest periods.
- Provides quality care in a safe environment.
- Responsible for the personal needs of the children including napping feeding, and bath rooming.
- Follows Child Care Department Rules and Regulations, Colorado Skier Safety Act Rules and Regulations and Vail Resorts company guidelines.
- Supervise children at all times.
- Ensure equipment and facility are clean and safe.
- Communicates effectively with supervisors, co-workers and parents.
- Basic skiing and snowboarding terminology if teaching on the snow lessons
- Goes through a Ski School basic training program if teaching on the snow lessons
- Goes through a Kids on Lifts training if teaching on the snow lessons
What’s in it for you?
- Free EPIC Pass to all of our resorts; Beaver Creek, Vail, Whistler Blackcomb, Keystone, Breckenridge, Park City, Northstar, Heavenly, Kirkwood, Mt. Brighton, Afton Alps, & Wilmot Mountain
- Discounted dependent ski passes
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging at our properties starting at $85/night
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining locations
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- 10-25% off at our Starbucks locations
- Unique events - Including concerts, employee meals, employee activities, pro competitions
How to Apply
Apply Online Today!