Child Care Teacher
Home of 5 peaks spanning 2,908 acres, North America's highest chairlift, and 4 terrain parks!
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Nov 01, 2019)
If you're hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you'll feel like a local in our authentic mountain town and world-class ski resort.
As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an Experience of a Lifetime to every single guest. If you're interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge.
The Child Care Holiday Help Teacher is responsible for assisting in providing a welcoming first and lasting impression to our guests. This individual will be responsible for exceptional experiences for the children and guest-centered communication with all parents. This individual must be capable of working in a team environment.
The requirements are 4 days per month, which you select. If you miss a day then you will need to pick up another day within that month. You will also be required to attend a mandatory child care holiday help teacher training at the beginning of the season.
You are welcome to pick more days, these are just the minimum requirements. Full and Part-Time positions are also available if you are able to make a longer commitment.
- Administers quality care and exceptional experiences for guests – Child Care children and parents
- Maintains accurate records of daily schedules for each child
- Communicates effectively with co-workers, parents, and supervisors; provides effective and thorough check-ins and check-outs with employees and guest parents including report cards for each child
- Conducts daily lesson plans including art, circle time, and centers
- Capable of working in a team environment; including flexibility of working at other child care centers when needed
- Maintains a safe and comfortable environment
- Contributes to the daily tasks for the center including cleaning schedules, dishes, laundry, etc…
- Responsible for the organization and cleanliness of the assigned classroom..
What’s in it for you?
- Free EPIC Pass to all of our resorts; Beaver Creek, Vail, Whistler Blackcomb, Keystone, Breckenridge, Park City, Northstar, Heavenly, Kirkwood, Mt. Brighton, Afton Alps, & Wilmot Mountain
- Discounted dependent ski passes
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging at our properties starting at $85/night
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining locations
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- 10-25% off at our Starbucks locations
- Unique events - Including concerts, employee meals, employee activities, pro competitions
How to Apply
Apply Online Today!