Calling All Independent Spirits
Home of 5 peaks spanning 2,908 acres, North America's highest chairlift, and 4 terrain parks!
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Sep 05, 2019)
The Child Care Assistant Manager will support staff effectively in order to ensure the highest quality of guest service is provided. Manage daily operations, which can include scheduling, labor, staff and guest communication, reservations, etc. Coach and monitor all teachers in the classrooms while holding them accountable to both childcare programs and policies and Vail Resorts policies and procedures.
Breckenridge is a vibrant mountain community with a contagious energy that fuels discovery and passion for life. You will make real social connections within your group and with the friendly folks who permanently call Breckenridge home. Don’t be surprised if once you get onto the mountain that a feeling of empowerment begins to well up inside you and you find yourself deciding to charge up some hike to terrain (in a tutu no less). More than anything, once you settle into Breckenridge, you will feel free to be yourself and experience discovery in your own way.
What’s in it for you?
- Free EPIC Pass to all of our resorts; Beaver Creek, Vail, Whistler Blackcomb, Keystone, Breckenridge, Crested Butte, Stowe, Okemo, Mt. Sunapee, Stephen's Pass, Park City, Northstar, Heavenly, Kirkwood, Mt. Brighton, Afton Alps, & Wilmot Mountain
- Discounted dependent ski passes
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging at our properties starting at $85/night
- 50% off Epic Mountain Express transportation
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining locations
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- 10-25% off at our Starbucks locations
- Unique events - Including concerts, employee meals, employee activities, pro competitions!
How to Apply
Apply on our Careersite!