Join Our Community of Adventurers
Home of 5 peaks spanning 2,908 acres, North America's highest chairlift, and 4 terrain parks!
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Aug 06, 2019)
As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an Experience of a Lifetime to every single guest. If you're interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge.
Breck is a vibrant mountain community with a contagious energy that fuels discovery and passion for life. You will make real social connections within your group and with the friendly folks who permanently call Breckenridge home. More than anything once you settle into Breck you will feel free to be yourself and experience discovery in your own way.
The Bellman is responsible for creating a welcoming first and last impression. Provides prompt and courteous service, familiarizes the guest with essential resort services and activities. This position will escort guests to their room and show them the closest safety exit, explain the heating/cooling unit and thermostat, point out other amenities in the room such as the kitchen appliances, coffee service, and phones. Be responsible for attending to immediate guest needs and follow through according to the resort standards. The coordination of timely delivery and retrieval of luggage, amongst other various items, will be of the utmost importance.
- Free EPIC Pass to all Vail Resorts' properties! Unrestricted!
- Discounted lodging starting at $85/night
- Colorado Mountain Express transportation
- BIG Gear discounts with our retail partners such as Helly Hansen, GoPro and many more!
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining
- Free wellness screenings
- Health club discounts
- Retail discounts at Specialty Sports Venture stores
- Starbucks discounts
- Secure your opportunity today, and get ready for an amazing season!