Ski & Ride in your free time!
Home of 5 peaks spanning 2,908 acres, North America's highest chairlift, and 4 terrain parks!
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in about 2 months (Nov 04, 2019)
Breck is a vibrant mountain community with a contagious energy that fuels discovery and passion for life. You will make real social connections within your group and with the friendly folks who permanently call Breckenridge home. Don’t be surprised if once you get onto the mountain that a feeling of empowerment begins to well up inside you and you find yourself deciding to charge up some hike to terrain (in a tutu no less). More than anything once you settle into Breck you will feel free to be yourself and experience discovery in your own way.
As a lift operator, you are responsible for the safe, friendly and efficient travel of our guests and fellow teammates as they navigate premier terrain. Make our guests feel welcomed by joining our team as a Lift Operator!
What’s in it for you?
- Free EPIC Pass to all of our resorts; Beaver Creek, Vail, Whistler Blackcomb, Keystone, Breckenridge, Crested Butte, Stowe, Okemo, Mt. Sunapee, Stephen's Pass, Park City, Northstar, Heavenly, Kirkwood, Mt. Brighton, Afton Alps, & Wilmot Mountain
- Discounted dependent ski passes
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging at our properties starting at $85/night
- 50% off Epic Mountain Express transportation
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining locations
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- 10-25% off at our Starbucks locations
- Unique events - Including concerts, employee meals, employee activities, pro competitions!
How to Apply