Work in the Rocky Mountains for the winter season!
Home of 5 peaks spanning 2,908 acres, North America's highest chairlift, and 4 terrain parks!
- No experience required
Come start your career in the Rocky Mountains in Breckenridge, Colorado. Breckenridge employees receive incredible perks and benefits!
- Free Employee Epic Pass to all of our resorts; Breckenridge, Vail, Beaver Creek, Keystone, Park City, Whistler Blackcomb, Northstar, Heavenly, Kirkwood, Stowe and more.
- Free / Discounted tickets to Arapahoe Basin
- Discounted lodging at our Rock Resort Properties starting at $85/night
- 50% off Colorado Mountain Express transportation
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining locations
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- Unique events! Including concerts, employee meals, employee activities, pro competitions, and more!
Whether you are planning on staying for just a season or a lifetime we are looking to help you Reach Your Peak. Once you have applied to a position, a member of our team will reach out to you regarding the position you have applied to within 72 hours.
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town.
If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
How to Apply
Please click on the link to view the position on the Vail website. Please apply using the link.