Employee Housing Available!
Experience the Breck Effect and the incredible views!
- Breckenridge, Colorado
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
At Breckenridge, our housekeeping staff enjoys an open, inviting atmosphere, beautiful locations, and commitment to the safety of our guests and employees. These positions provide our workers with consistent and stable work schedules, medical benefits, and discounts on retail, food, and transportation.
This year, more than any before, people want to be outside, they want to escape, they want to feel the exhilaration and freedom our sport offers. Our vision for the upcoming winter season is to deliver that Experience of a Lifetime, and with safety as our top priority, aspects of both the employee and guest experience this season will be adjusted accordingly.
DOING WHAT YOU LOVE COMES WITH GREAT BENEFITS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY:
We will continue to offer employee and dependent ski passes. Employees and their dependents will be given priority access to the mountain and will be exempt from the guest reservations system. (Subject to restrictions when there is limited terrain open).
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Daily $5 employee meal in addition to other food & beverage discounts
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits plans (full-time positions) after achieving 750 hours with the company
- 401(k) retirement plan employer contribution after achieving 750 hours with the company
- Access to our employee assistance program giving you 6 free face-to-face counseling sessions per issue, per year
- Training and professional development
- BIG Gear discounts with our retail partners such as Helly Hansen, GoPro, and many more!
- 50% off Colorado Mountain Express transportation
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons