Breckenridge Ski Resort in Colorado is Now Hiring for the 2017-18 Winter Season - Employee Housing!
Home of 5 peaks spanning 2,908 acres, North America's highest chairlift, and 4 terrain parks!
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts soon! (Dec 22, 2017)
Breckenridge Ski Resort is now Hiring for the 2017-2018 Winter season!
Breckenridge is such a unique place that offers a wide array of activities including; dropping into one of our wide open bowls, exploring the untouched powder in the trees of Peak 10, hiking to the Summit of our newest terrain on Peak 6, hanging out and enjoying the nightlife of historic downtown Breck, participating in one of our on mountain events like the Winter Dew Tour, or celebrating the Nordic god of winter during Ullr Fest. It truly is a place that offers something for everyone.
Being an employee here means you get to live where everyone vacations and experience everything that the Rocky Mountains and Summit County has to offer. As an employee you gain access to 11 world class resorts in Colorado, Utah, Lake Tahoe, as well as Whistler Blackcomb in Canada, and Stowe in Vermont with your free employee Epic Pass. This pass equals endless powder days and last chair laps with friends and exploring your uncapped potential on the mountain. Don't miss out on the most amazing winter of your life!
Come spend your winter in the Rocky Mountains in Breckenridge, Colorado. Breckenridge employees receive incredible perks and benefits!
- Free Employee Epic Pass to all of our resorts; Breckenridge, Vail, Beaver Creek, Keystone, Park City, Whistler Blackcomb, Northstar, Heavenly, Kirkwood, Stowe and more.
- Free / Discounted tickets to Arapahoe Basin
- Discounted lodging at our Rock Resort Properties starting at $85/night
- 50% off Colorado Mountain Express transportation
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining locations
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- Unique events! Including concerts, employee meals, employee activities, pro competitions, and more!
Food & Beverage / Mountain Dining - Employee Housing Available!
- F&B Support Staff / Busser - Employee Housing Available!
- Cook / Culinary Management - All Experience Levels - Employee Housing Available!
- Ticket & Ski School Sales Agent
- Retail / Rental Customer Service / Sales
- Retail Lead Sales / Cashier - On Mountain
- Guest Transportation Driver (Starts at $17.50/hr)
Employee housing may be available for full-time first year employees! Make life-long friendships and have the winter of your life working and playing in Colorado!
Whether you are planning on staying for just a season or a lifetime we are looking to help you Reach Your Peak. Once you have applied to a position, a member of our team will reach out to you regarding the position you have applied to within 72 hours.
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town.
If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law