Work and Live Next to Yellowstone!
Enjoy living and working in West Yellowstone, Montana. The Brandin' Iron is located across the street from Yellowstone!
- West Yellowstone, Montana
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Mar 08, 2018)
Work and live in West Yellowstone, MT.
Competitive Wage, Paid Vacation and Housing Available.
The Maintenance Engineer has influence and accountability for the proper workings of the hotel to include but not limited to plumbing, electrical, HVAC, spa and general facilities maintenance. The Maintenance Engineer will report to the General Manager and is responsible for maintaining the highest level of quality work to ensure minimal disruption guests.
Responsibility of monitoring and maintaining the operations and functions of both the interior and exterior areas of the property.
- Experience in construction trades such as plumbing, electrical, carpentry, basic heating and air conditioning, swimming pool maintenance, painting and caulking, etc.
- Valid Drivers License and insurable
- The candidate will need to possess certain people skills that will allow them to be proactive and interactive with other associates and the guests of the hotel.
- Follow hotel guidelines in a manner that offers continued protection of company assets. associates and guests safety, and product presentation for promotion of enhanced guest satisfaction.
- Ability to work on their own without constant supervision
- The candidate will need to have a good understanding that after hour calls are required per schedule
Essential Job Functions
- Locates and corrects in-room heating and air conditioning (HVAC) malfunctions and adjusting HVAC units to include systems and control checks.
- Ability to negotiate with service company/contractor to obtain the best price for services
- General knowledge of procedures of repairing and/or replacing all types of plumbing equipment.
- Makes systematic checks on all suite room electrical appliances, circuits; being able to repair most in-room defaults.
- Handles all in-house repairs with regard to removing and replacing bathroom tile, painting, repairing wallboard, wall vinyl, carpentry, etc.
- Utilizes basic hand and power tools required for general maintenance.
- Performs suites care program in suites and public areas of hotel
- Creates and maintains preventive maintenance checklists and other maintenance records.
- Maintains tools, work spaces, equipment, property exterior and grounds to ensure cleanliness.
- Familiar with all major shut off stations, including water and electric with fire alarm stations.
- Skilled in the use of fire equipment.
- Ability to conduct Fire Drills of Life Safety Programs.
- Winter snow removal
- Pool/spa operator
- Maintenance Experience Required, Hotel Maintenance experience is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Guest Relation Skills
Job Type: Full-time
How to Apply
Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org