Spend your summer on Block Island!
Voted one of the "Last Great Places" in the US!
- Block Island, Rhode Island
- $14.00 - $20.00 / hour + tips
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Have you always wanted to spend a summer on Block Island? 🌊🌸🏄🏼♀️🌞
Co-Host Block Island is a growing property management service specializing in Airbnb and short term rentals on Block Island, RI. We are seeking a Turnover Specialist to join our team and our sister company Block Island Babysitters is looking to hire a babysitter (see info below)! Ideally, we are hoping to hire one person who'd have interest in both positions. The right person for this job can work in a fast-paced environment, has an eye for detail, a positive attitude and can complete tasks independently as well as in a team setting.
The details of the housekeeping job and responsibilities include:
- Providing turnover/cleaning services for the homes ensuring properties are sanitized, cleaned, disinfected, staged and ready for the next guest
- Reporting any missing or broken items
- Restocking items such as sponges, paper towels, TP, soaps, etc and making a list of supplies that are low
- Making beds and folding towels on each bed between turnovers and bagging dirty laundry
- Checking that trash bins are emptied and re-lined
- Assuring the property keys are ready for guest next to house guidebook
- Updating and keeping a time record of each houses turnover so management can let guests know when the property is ready for check-in
- Dropping off and picking up laundry at storage and/or laundry service to be cleaned for next turnovers
- Keeping track of company owned supplies and equipment (Ensure vacuum, mop, cleaning caddy move from job to job)
Training would ideally start May 25th and you would be able to stay through until October 1, with the option of staying several weeks longer depending on workload.
Experience is not necessary, training is provided. Housing is only available for women. Must pass a background check following the interview. Must be authorized to work in the USA, have a cell phone and speak English. Can not be allergic to pets or dust or have anything preventing you from working in a variety of homes. Pay starts at $17 per hour with an end of season bonus. Housing is available at no cost to you.
Block Island Babysitters:
We are looking for someone with previous experience babysitting or in a childcare setting with a variety of ages. This position would include caring for different children throughout the summer. Some for locals and some for visiting families. The schedule would change weekly, some days and nights. Having a positive attitude, being hands on with the kids and active is very important.
- Previous childcare experience with references
- Willing to become certified and trained in CPR/First Aid (We will pay cost of all training)
- Working Phone
- Clean driving record
- Reliable vehicle to get to and from housing to jobs
- Permitted to work within the US and be fluent in English
We are looking for staff who are:
- Caring and thoughtful
Pay ranges from $14-20 per hour for these jobs.