Deep in the Shoshone National Forest near Yellowstone National Park find the job of your dreams!
Imagine waking up to the sound of the Blackwater Creek and sight of the Absaroka Mountains
- unknown / week + tips
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (Aug 01, 2021)
Work for one of the Top Dude/Guest Ranches in the Yellowstone area!
We are a small facility consisting of 15 cabin units with a total capacity of 35. We offer both dude vacations and overnight cabin stays. Our facility has a restaurant and recreation center.
Blackwater Creek Ranch is looking for Wranglers to end our 2021 Summer Season. Our college kids are headed back to school and we need to fill their positions!
- You would have the pleasure of showing guests the beautiful Shoshone National Forest on horseback. Located 15 miles from the east entrance of Yellowstone National Park, we are located on a major trailhead. Most rides leave from the property. Our rides ford mountain streams, go through valleys, cross narrow ledges, and trail through forest areas. Wranglers must be comfortable in all conditions.
- Our primary focus is on guest entertainment with safety, (guest, horse, and wrangler safety) as our number one goal.
- Wranglers must be self-motivated, hardworking, and congenial. You must be versatile as all employees have multiple ranch duties including help with the cabins, meals, and overall ranch maintenance as needed.
- Wranglers also need to be mature, responsible individuals knowledgeable in all aspects of horsemanship, including daily horse care, tack, and facility maintenance.
First Aid Certification is required.
Employee housing and meals are included. Our season runs through September 30.
Employees enjoy fun-filled days with guests, including visits to Yellowstone National Park, the Cody Nite Rodeo, river rafting, fly fishing, and horseback riding.
How to Apply
Please email your resume and include: Three references, Current and previous employers with dates employed and contact numbers, Current address and telephone number. Please attach a video of you saddling and riding.