Wrangle in Cowboy Country, Cody, Wyoming near Yellowstone National Park
Imagine waking up to the sound of the Blackwater Creek and sight of the Absoroka Mountains
- The Shoshone National Forest, Cody, WY
- unknown / week + tips
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in 3 months (May 10, 2020)
Work for one of the Top Dude/Guest Ranches in the Yellowstone area!
We are a small facility consisting of 15 cabin units with a total capacity of 35. We offer both dude vacations and overnight cabin stays. Our facility has a restaurant, a heated pool, hot tub, and recreation center.
Blackwater Creek Ranch is looking for Wranglers for the 2020 Summer Season.
- You would have the pleasure of showing guests the beautiful Shoshone National Forest on horseback. Located 15 miles from the east entrance of Yellowstone National Park, we are located on a major trailhead. Most rides leave from the property. Our rides ford mountain streams, go through valleys, cross narrow ledges and trail thru forest areas. Wranglers must be comfortable in all conditions.
- Our primary focus is on guest entertainment with safety, (guest, horse, and wrangler safety) as our number one goal.
- Wranglers must be self-motivated, hardworking and congenial. You must be versatile as all employees have multiple ranch duties including help with the cabins, meals and overall ranch maintenance as needed.
- Wranglers also need to be mature, responsible individuals knowledgeable in all aspects of horsemanship, including daily horse care, tack and facility maintenance.
First Aid Certification is required.
Employee housing and meals are included. Our season runs through September 30.
Employees enjoy fun-filled days with guests, including visits to Yellowstone National Park, the Cody Nite Rodeo, river rafting, fly fishing and horseback riding.
How to Apply
Please email your resume and include: Three references, Current and previous employers with dates employed and contact numbers, Current address and telephone number. Please attach a video of you saddling and riding.