Wrangler for Top Dude/Guest Ranch in Yellowstone Area
15 miles from the east entrance of Yellowstone and 35 miles west of Cody, Wyoming.
- The Shoshone National Forest, Cody, WY
- unknown / hour + tips
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (May 08, 0019)
Work for one of the Top 10 Dude/Guest Ranches in the Yellowstone area!
We are a small facility consisting of 15 cabin units with a total capacity of 35. We offer both dude vacations and overnight cabin stays. Our facility has a restaurant, a heated pool, hot tub, and recreation center.
Blackwater Creek Ranch is looking for Wranglers for the 2019 Summer Season.
- You would have the pleasure of showing guests the beautiful Shoshone National Forest on horseback. Located 15 miles from the east entrance of Yellowstone National Park, we are located on a major trailhead. Most rides leave from the property.
- Our primary focus is on guest entertainment with safety, (guest, horse and wrangler safety) as our number one goal.
- Wrangler must be self-motivated, hardworking and congenial.
- Wranglers also need to be mature, responsible individuals knowledgeable in all aspects of horsemanship, including daily horse, tack, and facility maintenance.
First Aide Certification is required.
Employee housing and meals are included. Our season runs through September 30.
Employees enjoy fun-filled days with guests, including visits to Yellowstone National Park, the Cody Nite Rodeo, river rafting, fly fishing and daily horseback riding.
How to Apply
Please email your resume and include: Three references, Current and previous employers with dates employed and contact numbers, Current address and telephone number. Please attach a video of you saddling and riding.