Blacktail Mountain Ski Area is hiring for many positions both Full Time and Part Time for the upcoming ski season. We are open Wednesday through Sunday plus Holidays 9 am to 4 pm. Competitive wages and a free season pass are part of the benefits! Come join a friendly, supportive and fun environment!
All Staff Orientation is Saturday, Dec 3, 2022, and a potential opening in mid-December.
- Rental Shop: Rental shop techs work closely with our guests to quickly get them fitted and onto the hill. The position requires mechanical aptitude and a helpful demeanor. Experience preferred but not required.
- Ticket Office: Position operates the Point of Sale system and is the front line of service for our guests. Applicants must be personable and computer literate.
- Snow Sports: Our snow sports staff provides skiing and snowboarding lessons to students of all ages and abilities. Applicants must be able to ski/snowboard at an intermediate level or above. Position requires communication skills, teamwork, love of the sport, and a desire to share it. We are a member school of the PSIA-AASI, certification is available. Prior experience and certification are not required but are preferred.
Full Time 12 Month Staff
- Lift Mechanic: Now hiring lift mechanic apprentice, mechanical aptitude is required but we will train on the job. Wage DOE,
- Lift Operator: Operators are responsible for safely loading and unloading guests at the ski area. This includes maintaining ramps and scanning tickets. Position requires patience, attention to detail, and a positive attitude.
We are hiring experienced cooks for both of our kitchens in the Lodge.
How to Apply
Please apply online with at least 2 references listed and we will assign you to the appropriate department supervisor for scheduling a phone, in-person or online interview. Once the interview is successful and references checked, then you will be offered a position that you can decline or accept. Once accepted by YOU, then we will mark you as hired and begin the onboarding paperwork process!
Opening Day is still TBD but plan on early December for orientation and training with opening mid-December. Subject to change!