General Manager for Restaurant & Retail
Restaurant is a historic mtn. town with immediate access to many outdoor activities and 2 ski areas
- Wallace, Idaho
- up to $50,000.00 / year + tips
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
We're an established 5-star Italian restaurant, coffee shop, bookstore & high end clothing store hiring for a GM that will oversee the FOH and retail. The restaurant is a small 32 seat with casual dining. Our staff consists of 15 employees.
- You must have previous experience as a GM, minimum of 3 years of table service.
- Must understand labor cost, closeouts, employee scheduling, ordering.
- Have a strong attention to detail.
- Consistently enforce and uphold policies and procedures and make sure staff is executing the best service possible.
- This is a working position, meaning you will need to schedule yourself into shifts in the market as well as serving shifts.
The restaurant has been voted #1 in the state of Idaho by four different sources, best hidden gem in the U.S., top 10% in the world by TripAdvisor. That being said expectations are high. The town of Wallace is under the National Historic Register and is very charming with a ton of outdoor activities at your fingertips.
How to Apply
Please send a resume, cover letter & references to firstname.lastname@example.org.