Hospitality Coordinator Needed for Beautiful Farm in Northern California!
Blackbird Farm sits on 250 acres of beautiful rolling acres with lakes, ponds and redwood trees.
- Philo, California in Mendocino County
- $275.00 / week
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Nov 01, 2017)
Blackbird Farm is located in the scenic hills and forests of Philo, CA. During the school year we work with Pathways In Education to provide experiential and social/emotional programming to high school students that are at risk of not graduating from high school. During the summer our cozy farmhouse and cabins turn into an bed and breakfast. We also host events up to 250 people including weddings, family reunions and corporate events.
The position pays $275/week, room and board included, Medical Benefits eligible.
The Hospitality and Sales Coordinator will support and oversee all Farm Stay Inn operations over the Summer Season. They will work to increase occupancy and oversee all sales-driven marketing functions for the Farm Stay Inn, including generating leads and bringing in revenue.
Essential Functions include, but are not limited to the following:*
- Support with Marketing and Sales for Farm Stay Inn.
- Will be responsible for overseeing the marketing of the Farm Stay Inn on websites, social media, advertising, and networking.
- Responsible for seeking out partnerships and building relationships with other businesses in the area to help promote the Farm Stay Inn.
- Responsible for Farm Stay Inn inquiries and bookings.
- Assist in all guest relations with summer bookings
- Will be responsible for making sure cabins are ready for guests.
- Responsible for greeting and welcoming guests
- Responsible for scheduling of guest meals and activities.
- Responsible for scheduling and helping with housekeeping.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible.
- Assists with other functions and duties as assigned.
- Assist in booking, coordinating logistics, and hosting all weddings/events/retreats at Farm Stay Inn
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Ability to build relationships with Community groups and members.
- Ability to develop and coordinate activities and programs.
- Ability to develop and foster teamwork and facilitate team dynamics
- Able to gauge team performance and identify areas for growth and improvement
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Excellent oral and communication skills.
- Strong Team Player.
- Customer Service oriented
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, social media, communications and public relations activities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Two years of related experience.
How to Apply
Please email resumes to email@example.com