Come join the Bishop's Lodge family as a Travel Designer!
Situated on 317 secluded acres bordering Santa Fe National Forest and just minutes from downtown.
- Santa Fe, New Mexico
- $18.00 / hour + tips
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Join our team as a Travel Designer for Bishop's Lodge, serving the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by creating bespoke itineraries for guests traveling to the Lodge. and working closely with the guests, teams at Bishops Lodge, and 3rd party + free-lance vendors to create a memorable experience for guests.
- Create a genuine, informative, and personalized guest experience focused on pre-arrival and on-site experience.
- Communicate, arrange + confirm guest adventures, activities, experiences, transfers, dining, and spa to appropriate teams.
- Book experiences for both vendors on and off the property
- Utilize all systems and procedures to book, schedule, plan and design a guest itinerary.
- Prepare a final itinerary for guest arrival with meeting times and locations, transportation information + packing list, and tips and tricks. Arm guests with all information needed for a successful experience.
- Assist with guest emails, phone calls, and inquiries pertaining to upcoming guest stay.
- Help coordinate and execute all guest requests in a timely manner.
- Communicate with Reservations about last-minute bookings, stay inclusions, and other pertinent information.
- Maintain complete knowledge of property and other information including the following:
- All property facilities/services offered and hours of operation
- All unit types, layout, décor, attributes, and locations
- Daily stats, including availability, arrivals, and departures
- Entertainment/special events scheduled on the property and in the area
- Directions to/from the property to/from airports, towns, entertainment, and other major landmarks
- General info, descriptions, and directions for local services, restaurants, skiing, hiking, and other points of interest.
- Weekly Calendar of activities
- Work together as a team to ensure a smooth and seamless operation.
- Engage guests in a gracious and professional manner via phone & email communication
- Accurately input guest contact information. Add information to guest history such as; previous stay experience, special occasions, preferences, dietary requirements, and other pertinent information.
- Make suggestions for improvements in overall department and property operations with an emphasis on increasing guest Bishop’s Lodge's efforts towards sustainability and environmental initiatives.
- Be knowledgeable about guests and groups your lead on arriving at Bishop’s Lodge.
- Assist in Billing and vendor systems
- Use the guest’s name whenever possible and appropriate.
- Go on location to guide + help execute activity, adventure, experience, or event.
- Perform other duties as directed, developed, or assigned.
How to Apply
Apply online via the link below.