Come join our team while enjoying the beauty of the Eastern Sierra and all it has to offer!
Seasonal resort tucked away in the beautiful Eastern Sierra
- BISHOP, California
- unknown / hour + tips
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Bishop Creek Lodge is a rustic lodging facility that has come to grow throughout the years into a business that also offers restaurant, bar, and general store. Our working season starts at the beginning of April and continues through until mid November. Our business is entirely based around customer service and engages with people who typically come to our neck of the woods to fish and hike.
When it comes to this job position, you would be responsible for providing our customers with a nice, warm meal while following safety protocols. A more detailed job description list is provided below.
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Assisting other cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems with customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- Storing excess food at the correct temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering stock as needed.
- Keep work station clean and operable
- Completion of duties on daily/nightly checklist.
Bishop Creek Lodge is looking for someone who is willing to be a hardworking, reliable, team player. Considering our location and the recreational activities that surround us, this position would best be suited for someone who doesn't mind being in the outdoors and getting dirty with the day-to-day lifestyle. We are looking for someone who will help us provide our customers with a pleasant, relaxed, and unforgettable experience.
We offer shared Employee housing that includes separate bedrooms and a communal bathroom and a basic kitchenette. Laundry facilities are located on the property for convenience as well.
And although we are a small, family-owned business located in the Eastern Sierra, we do provide a friendly, welcoming environment and hope to share with you an experience that you won't regret!
How to Apply
Applicants must send their resume via email to email@example.com