COVID-19 Information: The Health and safety of our team members, community, and park visitors is our first priority. Some of the things you can expect this season when working with us:
- Enhanced PPE program
- Team members are required to wear a mask while working
- Shields are provided at cash registers and registration desk
- Enhanced cleaning in all of our operations
- Housekeeping services are provided upon guest request in additional to after check out.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at all work stations and throughout all Lodge areas
- Social distancing is encouraged at all of our locations.
**We have a high need for Cooks at this time**
Our staff consists of the following positions (please click Apply Now to be rerouted to our career site to view the current openings and full job descriptions):
- Chef de Cuisine
- Dining Room Manager
- Restaurant Manager / Supervisor
- Cafe Attendant / Barista
- Chef / Sous Chef
- Server / Wait Staff
- Kitchen Utility / Dishwashers
- Guest Service Agent
- Housekeeping Manager
- Office Administrator
- Resort Maintenance
- Retail / Grocery Cashier
PLEASE NOTE: View our complete list of currently available positions here
How to Apply
Click on APPLY HERE to be re-routed to our career site and view a list of our current openings.
Guest Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to diversity.