Manage a beautiful, remote private cattle and horse ranch near the Wind River Range of Wyoming
Located southeast of Pinedale near the opening to the Wind River Range.
- 40 miles from Boulder/Pinedale, Wyoming
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in 9 months (May 01, 2018)
Private ranch located on the western slope of Wind River Range is looking for a couple for position of Ranch Managers starting spring 2018. Ranch is in a remote location (approximately 40 miles from nearest town) and is occupied from May 1 to November 1.
Couple Ranch Manager position duties include:
1) Manage all aspects of seasonal cattle operations including field irrigation and fence repair and 500 head of cattle grazing on ranch property from June to October
2) Maintain ranch and other equipment used for operations
3) Repair and maintain 5 cabins used for owners and their guests for summer visits
4) Manage dude horses and facilitate rides for owners and guests
Housing is provided in a ranch house from May 1 to November 1. Competitive salary and benefits also provided.
How to Apply
Couples interested in applying should send their resume with contact information to: Brigid@buildshamrock.com and TFlanigan@Lifespan.org.