Privately owned hunting camp looking for maintenance and housekeeping help- housing not provided
Big Buffel is a private hunting camp located in Brooks County on the edge of the Rio Grande Valley region in deep South Texas.
- South Texas
- $2,500.00 / month
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in about 1 month (Nov 27, 2017)
Housing not provided, RV and Trailers welcome
Multiple positions available, feel free to apply as a team of 2!
Schedule: Seven (7) days/week, hours will vary. Flexibility is very important, weekends, early mornings and late evenings will be required.
As Grounds Maintenance Staff you will:
· Prepare buildings and grounds to be open for guests.
· Clean game brought in by hunters.
· Feed, water, and care for 10 – 30 hunting dogs including cleaning kennels.
· Cut and stack wood for fireplaces.
· Maintain and fill skeet machines and deer feeders.
· Fuel and shuttle trucks to and from airports.
As Housekeeping Staff you will:
· Clean the main lodge, cabins, bathrooms, and kitchen including taking out the garbage, changing and washing linens.
· Assist the chef with meal prep, dining room set-up, serving meals, stocking the pantry and refrigerators.
· Maintain inventory of cleaning and bathroom supplies.
· Shop weekly for meal prep as directed by the chef and as needed for other household items.
How to Apply