Location, location, location...It doesn't get any better! Multiple Seasonal and Year-round positions
Catch the Beaver Run Lift at the base of Peak 9 or walk to Main Street.
- Breckenridge, Colorado
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Beaver Run Resort is seeking guest service minded people to fill a variety of seasonal and year-round positions. Please check-out our posting at the link below.
Guest Service: Rolling out the welcome mat!
Our team at Beaver Run Resort prides itself on rolling out the welcome mat, rolling up our sleeves and providing mountain lifestyle hospitality. Beaver Run Resort is a full-service resort and conference center located in the beautiful year-round mountain town of Breckenridge, Colorado. We employ approximately 125 year-round and 100 seasonal employees in over 20 departments throughout the resort. Our employees are what set Beaver Run Resort apart and we strive to make sure all employees represent our core values of Integrity, Respect, Fairness, Balance, Safety and FUN!
Employee Health & Safety
To protect the health, safety and well-being of all our employees, we’ll provide specific aspects regarding safety procedures and expectations for working at Beaver Run Resort. Upon your arrival to the property, you will be given a copy of our Employee Guidelines to COVID-19 Control and Prevention. Some of the protocols put in place include but are not limited to:
- Employees must use a face covering or mask.
- Employees who are ill must stay home.
- Practice social/physical distancing, with a minimum of 6 ft. between you and others.
- Wipe down all shared workspaces with disinfectant wipes before and after use, including phones, keyboards, chairs, etc.
- Clean your hands and time clocks with disinfectant wipes before and after each use.
- Utilize gloves when appropriate – your supervisor will provide more guidelines.
- Follow all department-specific protocol.
- Bring any safety or health concerns to your supervisor.
Limited employee housing may be available on a first come-first serve basis, based on the position.
There is free transportation available throughout Breckenridge and Summit County.
How to Apply
Please click APPLY NOW and apply online.