Join Us for an Extraordinary Season Filled With Adventure at Colorado's Premier Alpine-Luxury Resort.
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest.
Beaver Creek is the premier alpine-luxury, family resort in the United States, nestled in the Vail Valley behind friendly “Welcome” gates. Employees here go over the top to provide exceptional experiences for each guest and have fun doing it together. With uniquely Beaver Creek summer and winter offerings, this prestigious resort is made better by its passionate and detail-oriented employees.
About Beaver Creek, Colorado
Making a Difference
Everything we do at Vail Resorts is driven by the spectacular natural environments where our employees, guests and communities live, work and play. In the summer of 2017, Vail Resorts announced its Commitment to Zero - zero net emissions, zero waste to landfill, and zero net operating impact to forests and habitat - all by 2030. Learn more here.
Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you!
The Employee Experience
OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
To further prioritize the health and safety of our employees and guests in response to COVID-19, we have re imagined the resort experience for the summer and winter seasons. Our approach to safety will be consistent across our family of resorts to provide you with a familiar and comfortable experience regardless of where you decide to start your Experience of a Lifetime. Click here to learn more.
EMPLOYEE PROTOCOLS & TRAINING
- All employees are required to wear a face covering and follow the company’s safety protocols and procedures at all times, including regular hand washing and the use of Personal Protective Equipment and Personal Protective Gear.
- Employees will receive COVID-19 protocol training from your department leaders and local Health & Safety on your first day.
- Employees will undergo daily health screenings and receive appropriate training to ensure safety.
- Employees are required to stay at home if sick.
- Employees who are off work and engaged in recreational activities on our resorts are expected to follow our requirements for masks, physical distancing, and sanitizing protocols
Are you someone who never settles for second best? Take your mountain
experience to the next level and enjoying a passionate group of people who
thrive on extraordinary customer service.
Room and Board
Employee housing is limited for the winter season and is based on the hiring department’s discretion. We offer options for different types of housing and they are located conveniently close to public transportation. Employee housing fills quickly, apply today to lock in a spot early!
DOING WHAT YOU LOVE COMES WITH GREAT BENEFITS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY:
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Daily $5 employee meal in addition to other food & beverage discounts
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits plans (full-time positions) after achieving 750 hours with the company
- 401(k) retirement plan employer contribution after achieving 750 hours with the company
- Access to our employee assistance program giving you 6 free face-to-face counseling sessions per issue, per year
- Training and professional development
- BIG Gear discounts with our retail partners such as Helly Hansen, GoPro and many more!
- 50% off Colorado Mountain Express transportation
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
Getting Here and Getting Around
The heart of the resort, Beaver Creek Village is full of quaint shops, art galleries, bars and restaurants, all conveniently linked by heated walkways and escalators. All accommodations are ski-in by means of connecting trails and skier bridges. Beaver Creek Resort Shuttles are Free!
Town of Avon buses depart throughout the day from the Elk Lot as well as the Covered Bridge bus stop in Beaver Creek Village.
ECO buses depart throughout the day from the Elk Lot, Bear Lot and Covered Bridge bus stop in Beaver Creek Village. ECO Transit provides service to Vail, Eagle-Vail, Edwards, Eagle and Gypsum.
Top off fun-filled days of fly-fishing, hiking and horseback riding with an evening in one of our three different villages - Beaver Creek Village, Bachelor Gulch and Arrowhead Village – there are plenty of off-mountain adventures to be had. Each village has its own views and vibe, so we recommend making a visit to all three. Whether you can pick a favorite is an entirely different story.