Calling All Gear Heads
Amazing terrain, tons of powder, family-like employee culture! Join Beaver Creek!
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Nov 11, 2019)
Retail Rental Associates are responsible for generating sales through world-class guest service through assisting customers with rental equipment.
- Explain to guests how to operate rental equipment, safety practices, and guest responsibility for the equipment during the rental including length of rental and return options
- Ensure equipment on rental “ready” line is clean, serviced, and tested according to company standards
- Follow all company standards in regards to paperwork, cash management, and loss prevention
- Deliver an enthusiastic and professional level of guest service at all times
- Adhere to all safety procedures
- Maintain all paperwork according to company policy
Beaver Creek is the premier alpine-luxury, family resort in the United States, nestled in the Vail Valley behind friendly “Welcome” gates. Employees here go over the top to provide exceptional experiences for each guest and have fun doing it together.
With uniquely Beaver Creek summer and winter offerings, this prestigious resort is made better by its passionate and detail-oriented employees. Join the renowned team at Beaver Creek
Life In Resort
If you think the choices are vast on the mountain, just wait until you explore the town. With three different villages - Beaver Creek Village, Bachelor Gulch and Arrowhead Village – there are plenty of off-mountain adventures to be had. Each village has its own views and vibe, so we recommend making a visit to all three. Whether you can pick a favorite is an entirely different story. For a complete list of activities visit, www.beavercreek.com.
We have employee housing available for full-time winter employees on a limited basis. Because housing fills up rapidly, it’s not available to all employees. Once you’re hired, you can also follow our employee resort social media channels to connect with other new employees and see if anyone is looking for a roommate or house. For employee housing details, including information about office hours and locations, eligibility, deposit information and availability, please contact your resort’s HR office. Your new manager will also have this information, so don't be shy about asking. Learn More Here: https://jobs.vailresortscareers.com/beaver/content/Beaver-Creek-Housing/?locale=en_US
Perks & Benefits
- Free EPIC Pass to all of our resorts; Beaver Creek, Vail, Whistler Blackcomb, Keystone, Breckenridge, Park City, Northstar, Heavenly, Kirkwood, Mt. Brighton, Afton Alps, & Wilmot Mountain
- Discounted dependent ski passes
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging at our properties starting at $85/night
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining locations
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- 10-25% off at our Starbucks locations
- Unique events - Including concerts, employee meals, employee activities, pro competitions
How to Apply
Apply Online Today!