Instructors WANTED! Kick off your snow career with the ELITE Beaver Creek Ski and Snowboard School!
Amazing terrain, tons of powder, family-like employee culture! Join Beaver Creek!
- $12.00 / hour + tips
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts soon! (Dec 15, 2017)
Bravely pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can be! Join the Beaver Creek family today!
Find your niche here at Beaver Creek where our service is legendary. We are looking for energetic, patient individuals to join our family of instructors with one of the best reputations in the world. Our Instructors provide quality instruction to individuals and groups in a safe and fun learning environment. Don't miss out on what will be the most amazing experience of your life!
- Beaver Creek's Recruiting Manager, Health and Safety Manager, and our President of our Mountain Division, ALL started their careers in ski school! That could be you too!
Or just have an amazing season in one of the worlds' greatest ski destinations! Experience what a company whose goal is to be the best leadership company in the world can bring to your life's experiences!
Make life-long friendships and have the winter of your life working and playing in Colorado!
Essential Job Requirements (include but are not limited to):
- Be able to physically, clearly and accurately demonstrate assigned levels of Alpine Skiing/Snowboarding
- Provide a safe and FUN learning environment through exceptional class handling and CREATIVITY using our teaching handbook and training as a guide!
- HIGH LEVELS of creativity required, must be able to make the lessons fun for our guests.
- Effectively communicate instructions to guests during a lesson
- Uphold the highest levels of guest safety on varied terrain in high altitude, with varying winter weather conditions
- Assist in the operational responsibilities of the Ski & Snowboard School programs including but not limited to the registration process, direct guests to the appropriate equipment fitting source, upkeep of outdoor teaching areas, and cleanliness of facilities
Why Beaver Creek Resort? Perks, perks, perks!
- Vail Resorts has some of the best instructors in the world, with pro athletes, national team members, and even rocket scientists who all don the blue uniform to provide our guests with an Experience of a Lifetime.
- Think you know it all? I bet we can teach you a thing or two! Whether you’re looking to learn a new skill or trick, improve your bump skiing, develop tactics for skiing or riding more efficiently, or just get a different perspective on a mountain you already know, FREE training from our top ski and snowboard school pros is one of your employee benefits!
- Certification Reimbursement! Vail Resorts is one of the few ski and snowboard schools in the world to reimburse your certification expenses! Level 1, 2, and 3 Alpine, Snowboard, Telemark, and Adaptive Certification are all reimbursed, as well as Children’s Specialist 1 and 2 and Rocky Mountain Trainer.
- As a Beaver Creek employee you also receive massive discounts on gear from our Strategic Partners like Helly Hansen and Smith, in-store discounts at any of our Vail Sports locations, and discounts on food across the company even when you’re not working.
How to Apply