Basin Harbor employs approximately 270 seasonal employees each year and approximately 30 year-round employees. We are proud to welcome back our seasonal employees again and again, proving that Basin Harbor is indeed one the of the best summer jobs you could have. Please be aware that all new employees are required to pass a background check prior to being employed at Basin Harbor.
Most staff work 37-40 hours per week. Paychecks are distributed every other week. Direct Deposit is available.
Basin Harbor has an immediate opening for a part-time or full-time Reservation Agent. As a key member of the Reservations Department, this position will sell lodging and resort packages and act as a guide to the overall Basin Harbor experience. Housing is not available for this position.
The Reservation Agent will handle all incoming reservation calls with efficiency and professionalism, be able to make reservations, cancellations and answer questions on rates, hotel facilities, services and special promotions. This is a non-exempt, year-round position.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- 3 years in customer service related positions
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Professional phone etiquette
- Computer literacy, experience with Microsoft Office products, and the ability to learn and adapt to new software systems
- Strong decision making/problem solving/organizational skills
Our benefits include comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans, a 401k, significant paid time off, access to resort amenities, commission, and supportive and fun team of co-workers. Diversity helps us build a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply
Please complete our on-line application. We’re so glad that you have considered joining our team this season.