Join our ranch team in the Beartooth Mountains in Wyoming, 5 miles from the Montana border
In the Beartooth Mountains on the WY/MT border, 11 miles from Cooke City, Montana
- $2,000.00 / month
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 1 month. (Jun 01, 2021)
Housekeeper/Cook's Assistant for a small privately-owned & operated ranch.
We are looking for a self-directed individual with a positive attitude to work on our ranch for the months of June- August. Must be able to work well with others and also be able to work alone. Great people skills and the ability to work with a variety of individuals including co-workers and owners of the ranch is a must.
- Attention to detail
- Able to spend many hours on your feet
- Willingness to assist wherever needed
- Previous ranch housekeeping experience preferred
- Open and deep clean cabins and lodges after winter.
- Cleaning and turning over cabins after owners and guests leave and preparing them for the next group.
- Maintaining tidiness in designated lodge throughout summer especially when guests are present.
- Cooks assistant/server/dishwasher and clean up.
- Pitching in during haying, landscaping/ gardening maintenance possible.
The ranch crew works together, with flexibility and excellent communication skills to maintain a positive attitude in all situations. We promote a lighthearted, fun atmosphere.
Monthly salary, all meals and private living quarters with a semi-private bath are provided. The position starts June 1st and ends Sept 3rd, 2021.
Previous ranch experience is preferred, and excellent people skills are required.
How to Apply
Please email your resume.