We are seeking employees in all areas of our hotel and restaurant operation! Please contact us for all job opportunities now! We are not accepting the H2B program at this time.
- Front Desk
- Dining Room
All of our positions require superior customer service skills and a willingness to go above and beyond. If you love to work hard, enjoy outdoor activities, and thrive working as a team, Asticou Inn is the place for you!
Preference is given to employees that can work the entire operating season: May - October.
We are looking to hire spirited Front Desk Agents to assist with front desk operations at our historic hotel!
An ideal candidate shares our passion for creating memorable guest experiences from arrival to departure and throughout the duration of the guests stay. Our Front Desk team sets the tone for our guests, whether it's taking their reservations on the phone or checking them in at reception, as you are typically the first person our guests interact with on their stay at The Asticou. We are looking for individuals with excellent customer service, creative problem solving ability, an eye for detail, and exceptional communication skills.
Does this all sound like you? Send us your resume and start your seasonal adventure working at The Asticou Inn!
Our Housekeepers are the heart of the hotel and are skilled in a wide range of housekeeping functions with responsibility for maintaining the appearance and cleanliness of the whole Inn. They are empowered to move about their space and do what needs to be done to ensure peak guest experience.
As a member of our Housekeeping team, you'll perform duties in the cleaning, servicing, and preparing of guest rooms, assist in the upkeep and cleaning of public areas, and work with the laundry attendant in laundry as needed. All housekeepers will maintain closet inventory and report ordering needs to supervisors in a timely manner.
An ideal candidate has a passion for guest experience, an eye for detail, independent work ethic, and excellent communication and time management skills.
Does this sound like you? Send us your resume! We'd love to have you on our team at the Asticou Inn for the season!
We are looking for a skilled Maintenance worker to perform upkeep tasks such as repairs and cleaning. You will be responsible for applying basic fixes to equipment and building systems and ensure facilities are tidy and functional. Being reliable with a keen eye for detail is the first step to getting this job. The ideal candidate will have experience and solid technical knowledge.
Responsibilities may include:
• Perform minor fixes such as repairing broken locks, unclogging toilets/sinks/tubs, replacing lighting fixtures, painting, repairing carpet rips, drywall patches, caulking tubs etc.
• Larger repairs such as replacing and hanging new drywall/ceilings, basic HVAC troubleshooting/repair, commercial appliance basic trouble shooting/repair (kitchen, laundry, water heaters, ice machines etc.) • Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues
• Install appliances and equipment
• Do basic upkeep of external grounds (trash in parking lots, pressure washing sidewalks, limited snow removal/salting etc.)
• Conduct daily maintenance tasks upon request
• Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and systems (e.g. ventilation)
• Check functionality of safety systems (e.g. fire alarm)
• Basic pool chemical tests/checks/maintenance
• Report to maintenance manager for issues
We are looking for servers with at least six months of experience to work a combination of breakfast, lunch, and dinner shifts. We also host many events from small dinners for 30 to weddings for 200.
Assist servers by clearing empty tables and setting them for the next guest. Aid guest satisfaction wherever possible by filling guest's immediate requests or filling server's requests when they are too busy to accomplish their tasks alone. Help with hosting, seating, and food running. Perform regular cleaning and prep duties.
How to Apply
Please click APPLY HERE to complete our online application.