Asticou Inn Seeking Line Cooks on the Coast of Maine!!!
Between the Atlantic Ocean and the mountains of Acadia National Park!
- Northeast Harbor, Maine
- $13.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (May 20, 2019)
Job Title: Line Cook
Supervisor: Executive Chef
Job Summary: The line cook works to prepare, produce and present quality food for all restaurant guests while maintaining the Asticou’s standards for timeliness, sanitation and other kitchen objectives.
- Prepare a wide range of hot and cold items.
- Communicate and coordinate food preparation to serve at scheduled times.
- Occupy a line post during service and plate all tickets as ordered.
- Clean equipment and work area at end of shift.
- Support the organization of work and storage areas.
- Adhere to safety and sanitation guidelines at all times.
- Adhere to high standard of quality as directed.
- Maintain and operate all food service equipment.
- Take directions from Executive Chef and other supervisors regarding special events/projects.
- Communicate effectively and courteously with FOH staff.
- Support the Inn’s basic mission of providing each guest with an excellent hospitality experience.
- 6 days per week. 50-60 hours.
- 6:00 AM – 2:30 PM 1 PM – 10 PM
- Hours may change and very according to seasonal business demands.
Prior kitchen experience required. Must be able to spend long hours on feet. Some tasks may require lifting heavy loads. Exposure to high temperatures is common. This job requires the cook to be around other people at all times.
How to Apply
Click APPLY NOW and please complete our online application here at coolworks.com! It only takes 15 minutes.