Asticou Inn Seeking Line Cooks on the Coast of Maine!!!
Between the Atlantic Ocean and the mountains of Acadia National Park!
- Northeast Harbor, Maine
- $14.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Aug 01, 2018)
The line cook works to prepare, produce and present quality food for all restaurant guests while maintaining the Asticou’s standards for timeliness, sanitation and other kitchen objectives.
- Prepare a wide range of hot and cold items.
- Capable of working both the grill and saute stations
- Communicate and coordinate food preparation to serve at scheduled times.
- Occupy a line post during service and plate all tickets as ordered.
- Clean equipment and work area at end of shift.
- Support the organization of work and storage areas.
- Adhere to safety and sanitation guidelines at all times.
- Adhere to a high standard of quality as directed.
- Maintain and operate all food service equipment.
- Take directions from Executive Chef and other supervisors regarding special events/projects.
- Communicate effectively and courteously with all Asticou staff.
- Support the Inn’s basic mission of providing each guest with an excellent hospitality experience.
Work Schedule: 6 days per week. 45+ hours. 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM 1 PM – 10 PM
Prior kitchen experience required. Must be able to spend long hours on feet. Some tasks may require lifting heavy loads. Exposure to high temperatures is common. This job requires the ability to effectively work with not only co-workers but other departments.
How to Apply
Click APPLY NOW and please fill out our online application