Asticou Inn Seeking Employee Dining Room Cook
Between the Atlantic Ocean and the mountains of Acadia National Park!
- Northeast Harbor, Maine
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts soon! (May 07, 2018)
The Employee Dining Room Cook is tasked with preparing quality food for approximately 75 staff members while maintaining the Asticou’s standards for timeliness, sanitation and other kitchen objectives.
- Prepare a range of hot and cold items under the direction of the Executive Chef.
- Able to follow a recipe and menu cycle.
- Knows to cook meat to correct temperatures.
- Communicate and coordinate food preparation to serve at scheduled times.
- Clean equipment and work area at end of shift.
- Support the organization of work and storage areas.
- Adhere to safety and sanitation guidelines at all times.
- Adhere to high standard of quality as directed.
- Maintain and operate all food service equipment.
- Take directions from Executive Chef and other supervisors regarding special events/projects.
- Communicate effectively and courteously with all Asticou staff.
- Support the Inn’s basic mission of providing each guest with an excellent hospitality experience.
- 6 days per week. 45+ hours.
- 12:00PM -8:00PM (may vary)
Prior kitchen experience required. Must be able to spend long hours on feet. Some tasks may require lifting heavy loads. Exposure to high temperatures is common. This job requires the ability to effectively work with not only co-workers but other departments.
How to Apply
Please fill out our online application here at CoolWorks, click Apply Now!