Want to work for a mountain resort but don't want to be outside or in person customer facing?
Work in downtown Basalt close to Aspen but down valley enough to get the best of both worlds
- Aspen, Colorado
- $17.00 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Mountain Sales Call Center Agents serve as a primary point of contact and voice of the company for new and existing guests visiting Aspen Snowmass. Often being the first point of contact, each team member answers phone calls, responds to customer emails and chats, takes questions, hunts down answers, and offers advice to ensure the best possible Aspen Snowmass experience. The perfect candidate is highly motivated by providing superior guest service and has a passion for the Aspen Snowmass product and the local areas in which Aspen Skiing Company operates.
Essential Job Functions
• Sell products and services for Aspen Skiing Company (ASC) including lift tickets, season passes, lessons, equipment rentals, and other activities by phone. Provide timely follow-up with guests as necessary and convert leads in to sales with confidence incentivized by an uncapped commission structure
• Answer inbound guest calls through sales and reservation software by phone and computer, providing expert advice and exemplary guest service based on industry prescribed best practices
• Close sales and determine customers’ needs to create more sales leads to facilitate future sales
• Drive conversations using professional sales techniques learned through the Navis training process to best serve guests.
• Up-sell and cross-sell effectively to enhance each guest’s experience
• Provide tailored offerings based on guests needs and set follow up appointments
• Actively pursue ongoing training opportunities to remain current on all ASC products and services, programs, policies and departmental/mountain events. Maintain and catalog all information received through training, e-mail, and meetings for easy reference
• Use available resources to research, troubleshoot, and solve guest issues proficiently, resolving all guest service challenges professionally. Appropriately redirect guest calls to the proper department(s)
• Develop relationships with key ASC personnel to facilitate effective communication with the entire Product Sales & Services department, Ski and Snowboard Schools, Rental/Retail, Administration, Guest Services, Online Services, and Mountain Operations
• Respond to guest email and correspond with guests via live chat functionality
• Share feedback with management regarding products and procedures to enhance the guest experience
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• College degree preferred
• Previous experience using computers required
• Previous experience using Microsoft Office Suite preferred
• Navis certification preferred
• Previous experience working in sales preferred
• Previous experience working in a professional office environment preferred
• Fluent in English required
• Knowledge of Spanish or Portuguese preferred
• Knowledge of other languages is helpful
How to Apply
Apply via the button below.