Seasonal Talent Acquisition Coordinator - hike the Highlands Bowl in HR!
Home of the famous highlands bowl, work at the base of the ski resort with a great TA team of 7
- Aspen Highlands, Colorado
- $21.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible for the positive candidate experience at Aspen Skiing Company for job seekers. This position is the first contact for many of our new employees and seeks to provide the match between candidate and perfect career path. This entry-level role is designed for detail orientated, computer savvy individuals that have a passion for the Aspen Snowmass, The Little Nell and Limelight Hotel product and the locations in which Aspen Skiing Company operates in.
Be part of the team affectionately known as the “TACO team” at Aspen Skiing Company. One of several Talent Acquisition Coordinators, this role will focus on the candidate and hiring manager experience around our frontline seasonal jobs for upcoming winter and summer seasons. This opening has been created by an internal promotion on the team.
Essential Job Functions
- Primarily responsible for screening candidates who apply via aspensnowmass.com/jobs for high volume positions via phone
- Review job seeker information contained within various recruitment technologies, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), questionaries’ and other systems
- Provide a primary point of contact for candidates interested in jobs at Aspen Skiing Company and acts as an advisor to candidates on how to achieve short and long term career goals
- Utilize ATS to maintain candidate records and data, including reporting to ensure recruiting progress
- Ensures regular communication with hiring / department managers on progress of recruitment for roles, including updates on percentage staffed and closing feedback loops
- Troubleshoots and problem solves and issues as it relates to established service level agreements through positive relationships and escalation
- Direct hire candidates into Aspen Skiing Company for certain jobs
- Complete new hire paperwork and onboarding tasks as required for screened candidates
- Assist with training hiring managers on ATS use and develop ways to hold them accountable to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Assist with creative sourcing of candidates through a variety of channels including internet, cold calling, networking, referrals, and social networks
- Assist with coordination of on-property ASC job fairs
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Minimum one year experience in a professional environment or working in a fast-paced, highly seasonal resort environment
- Solid English communication skills required, ability to communicate in other languages a plus
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office and Google product suites required
- Ability to handle confidential related information and be on a computer and phone the majority of the workday required
How to Apply
Apply via the link below: