Guaranteed housing for joining us this season - Sell our products
Live where you work, and work in Aspen - what's not to love
- Aspen, Colorado, Aspen Highlands, Colorado, Buttermilk, Colorado, and Snowmass, Colorado
- $16.00 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in 2 months. (Dec 01, 2021)
Guaranteed housing if you join us within our ticking department.
Most of our tickets are season passes and digital pick up these days, so you'll be basically performing the sales to those that don't have tickets upon arrival and upselling folks that are already in-resort.
Official job description below
The Frontline Product Sales & Services Agent sells lift access tickets and other Aspen Skiing Company products, including ski rentals, lessons, and activities. This position will also assist in the delivery of Aspen Snowmass products to guests. This position could be based at any of Aspen Skiing Company’s locations.
Essential Job Functions
- Sell and promote seasonally offered products and services to resort guests, including lift tickets, equipment rentals, lessons and activities
- Accept payment and make change for transactions and reconcile workstation
- Greet and engage with guests inside and outside in varying weather conditions, assist flow through the lift access gates and protect against fraudulent pass and ticket use
- Provide exemplary guest service at all times, adapting to and embracing variable situations, and creating positive guest experiences
- Research, troubleshoot and solve guest ticket issues in a timely manner, while adhering to policies and procedures
- Actively pursue ongoing training opportunities to maintain up-to-date knowledge of Aspen Skiing Company products/events, computer software, sales techniques and all current programs
- Be educated and able to inform guests about Aspen Skiing Company’s Environment and Caring For Community Foundations
- During build up to busy to peak season there is opportunity to assist and learn about the Group & Tour Services operation
- As needed assist with fulfillment of group, tour operator and guest direct orders by printing lift/rental/lesson vouchers/tickets, preparing pre-arrival packets, shipping packages and helping with delivery directly to guest’s accommodations in Aspen and Snowmass
- US currency money handling experience required
- Excellent English communication skills required
- Previous Point Of Sale experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link below.