Be a critical part of our organization this winter and ski to work
Aspen is in the heart of the Colorado Rocky Mountains, small town vibe with big city services
- Aspen, Colorado and Colorado
- $18.00 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 2 months. (Dec 07, 2020)
The Doorman provides security services to our on-mountain restaurants & serves as the contact person for matters involving COVID protocols & precautions. This role is critical to our company ensuring the overall protection of our employees and the guests' safety. This position is the first impression in our restaurants and needs to provide a warm and friendly welcome.
Essential Job Functions
• Must be aware of all entrances to the Restaurant and position appropriately to control flow.
• Must greet guests warmly and provide guidance to the restaurants' operations.
• Maintains crowd level under a certain room capacity.
• Responsible for coordinating restaurant flow & its guests.
• Must be able to work with and lead a team of employees tasked with ensuring proper flow and capacity requirements are met.
• Capable of interacting well with the guests and residents in a positive, friendly attitude, while taking an active interest in their movements throughout the restaurant and within the vicinity.
• Responds to emergency situations.
• Is knowledgeable and can answer questions about the vicinity and restaurant.
• Must always greet guests appropriately upon arrival in a warm and friendly manner and provides a professional and guest-focused service to all guests that enter the restaurant.
• Responsible for rounding up & escorting guests at closing or expiration of allotted time limit in the restaurant.
• Escalates any major violations to the Manager or General Manager.