Work in tickets in Aspen this winter! Where the beer flows like wine!
The heart of the Colorado Rockies in the Elk range sits Aspen, home of Winter XGames
- Aspen, Colorado
- $16.00 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Nov 18, 2019)
Frontline Product Sales & Service Agents — sometimes known as Ticket Sales Agents — are the first interaction many guests have with our company. Working on a computer and interacting with guests, this role is fast-paced inside the ticket office, and outside by the lifts problem-solving at our gates on-mountain. If you like variety and are good with technology then this is the job for you. Learn more about this position aspensnowmass.com/jobs/PSS
This position can also be cross-trained to earn commission and an extra $1 an hour for each hour worked!
The Frontline Product Sales & Services Agent sells lift access tickets and other Aspen Skiing Company products, including ski rentals, lessons and activities. This position will also assist in the delivery of Aspen Snowmass products to guests. This position could be based at any of Aspen Skiing Company’s locations.
Essential Job Functions
- Sell and promote seasonally offered products and services to resort guests, including lift tickets, equipment rentals, lessons and activities
- Accept payment and make change for transactions and reconcile workstation
- Greet and engage with guests inside and outside in varying weather conditions, assist flow through the lift access gates and protect against fraudulent pass and ticket use
- Provide exemplary guest service at all times, adapting to and embracing variable situations, and creating positive guest experiences
- Research, troubleshoot and solve guest ticket issues in a timely manner while adhering to policies and procedures
- Actively pursue ongoing training opportunities to maintain up-to-date knowledge of Aspen Skiing Company products/events, computer software, sales techniques and all current programs
- Be educated and able to inform guests about Aspen Skiing Company’s Environment and Caring For Community Foundations
- During the build-up to busy to peak season, there is an opportunity to assist and learn about the Group & Tour Services operation
- As needed assist with fulfillment of group, tour operator and guest direct orders by printing lift/rental/lesson vouchers/tickets, preparing pre-arrival packets, shipping packages and helping with delivery directly to guest’s accommodations in Aspen and Snowmass
- US currency money handling experience
- Excellent English communication skills
- Previous Point Of Sale experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred