Anyone for Aspen this winter! XGames and Ski Breaks.... Yes please!
Aspen and Snowmass area. Role can be based at any of our four mountains.
- Aspen, Colorado
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Dec 02, 2019)
Lift Attendants are the face of Aspen Skiing Company to our guests. If you like being outdoors, having fun with guests and your co-workers alike, then this is the job for you. Benefits include – free ski pass, gear discounts, free ski/snowboard lessons, ski/ride breaks, insurance benefits, employee meals/food & bus pass discounts and more! This position is seasonal and runs from Thanksgiving to Mid-April. Apply to this position to be considered for all of Aspen Skiing Company's mountains, Aspen Mountain, Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk and Snowmass.
Learn more about our Lift Attendant jobs aspensnowmass.com/liftops
The Lift Attendant is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of mountain chair lifts/gondolas, and the customers that use them. Lift Attendants spend their days helping guests, of all skill levels, load and unload from lifts, in an outdoor mountain environment.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide a positive guest service experience while safely loading and unloading lifts
- Maintain the safe and continuous operation of the lifts for extended periods of time
- Maintain load and unload ramps in areas around lift stations in various weather conditions including shoveling and/or raking snow
- Organize the maze to provide orderly and friendly access to the lift; help to manage guests for efficient loading
- Scan and check tickets at specific locations
- Perform daily pre-operation inspections and post-operation shutdown procedures
- Remain alert and attentive at all times to assist guests and monitor lift operation
- Maintain proper communication at all times, including updating lift logs, lift telephones, radios and communicate with others when necessary about incidents and safety concerns
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years or older
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Fluent in English required
- Previous customer service preferred