Come and cruise the mountains in a positive and uplifting community.
Mountains, Rainbows, Positive Vibes and Personal Growth
- year round
- Boone, North Carolina
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Title: Shuttle Driver
Reports to: Transportation Supervisor
Job type: Full-Time Position
Love meeting new people and driving? Enjoy complimentary access to our Signature Happiness and Meditation Retreats and yoga classes.
Would you enjoy driving guests around the property of one of the largest holistic and wellness retreat centers in the US? If so, we’d like to meet you.
About the Center
Nestled in North Carolina’s Blue Ridge Mountains, the Art of Living Retreat Center offers immersive wellness experiences inspired by authentic traditions of yoga and Ayurveda.
Celebration, family, a service attitude and meditation mark the atmosphere of this spiritual center and spa.
The Employee Experience
We’re looking for Shuttle Drivers to help our guests navigate their way around our property so they can focus on their retreat. If you like to meet new people and you enjoy driving, this opportunity may be for you. Full-Time or Part-Time positions available.
Enjoy Ayurvedic and internationally inspired cuisine in our dining facility. Meals are served buffet-style offering many vegan and vegetarian options.
Attributes for Success:
- Customer service attitude
- Able to take independent responsibility for work tasks
- Mental and emotional stability
- Outstanding people skills
- Self-motivated and adventure-seekers
- Positive outlook and abundant optimism
- Must be able to work weekends/holidays as part of a regular schedule
- On-site housing opportunities available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Subsidized meal plans available
- Complimentary meditation and yoga classes
- Complimentary participation in our Signature Happiness & Silence Retreats
- Subsidized Health/Dental Insurance available after 90 days (Full-Time Only)
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time available after 90 days (Full-Time Only)
- Generous 401k contribution/match after 1 year (Full-Time Only)
- Opportunities for advancement within the organization
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events - Bonfire, Dinner, Kayaking
- Opportunity to engage in a wholesome lifestyle of self sufficiency, meaningful work, inner development and accomplishment
About The Art of Living Retreat Center
From signature workshops in the life-transforming power of breath and meditation to cleanses that have been practiced for thousands of years, the experiences at the Art of Living Retreat Center and its Shankara Ayurveda Wellness Spa provide timeless tools that help guests tap into their potential for lasting health and happiness.
Our community is built around a spiritual and wellness focus. While this may not necessarily be in your background, you should be able to deeply understand and appreciate this approach to life. For those who are inclined towards this lifestyle, there are plenty of opportunities for personal growth.
How to Apply
To apply send your resume to Rachel at email@example.com