We're looking for an experienced Retreat Center Videographer / Photographer!
Scenic destination in the mountains with a peaceful retreat atmosphere!
- Boone, North Carolina
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
The Art of Living Retreat Center is an award-winning mountain top wellness center in scenic Boone, NC. Surrounded by nature, we offer immersive experiences through the powerful practices of meditation, mindfulness, yoga, and Ayurveda.
We are looking to hire a full-time, on-site Photographer, Videographer and Content Creator to execute end-to-end content production at our retreat center for use across all marketing channels and platforms: website, social media, email campaigns, stand-alone videos, digital ads, print, and more.
What you’ll do here:
- Capture and edit compelling multi-platform video content like classes (yoga, meditation, cooking, etc.), testimonials, events, time-lapses and more for the company website, digital ads, YouTube, TikToks/Reels, etc,
- Deliver superb video quality - optimizing lighting, audio, composition and positioning.
- Plan video storyboards, shot list, video shoot checklist, on-site direction and/or shooting.
- Photograph stunning landscapes, spa and hotel interiors and exteriors, events, classes, portraits, and lifestyle shots.
- Perform all post production photo and video editing, including brand-consistent color and sound correction.
- Own the on-site photo and video shoot process, operating independently with limited direct supervision to collaborate with team members and talent on shoot schedules, room setups, props, backup plans, and more.
- Drive projects from creation to completion and manage multiple facets of the job on your own to meet deadlines.
- Provide multi-platform strategy input, identifying what platform is best to reach our audience and the ability to adapt content based on the platform.
- Organize and manage photo/video database, metadata and folder structure for efficient marketing team use.
Skills and Qualifications
- The ideal candidate is professionally trained in both photography and videography with editing capabilities to match (professional portfolio of your work is required)
- 3-5 years as a photographer/videographer
- Proficient in up-to-date Adobe Creative Suite (Specifically Premiere Pro, Lightroom, Bridge, & Photoshop)
- Expert knowledge of cameras, lighting, audio and other commercial photo studio tools and equipment
- Deep understanding of social media stylized content and current trends
Preferred but not required:
- Photo/video production experience in retreats, tourism or hospitality
- Successfully growing brands through social media content, particularly leveraging TikTok, Reels and all video platforms
- Experience developing and executing YouTube channel strategies
- Experience being the on-camera talent in videos when needed, or experience building your personal brand via video
- Subsidized health/dental insurance after 90 days
- Paid vacation and sick time after 90 Days
- 401k enrollment after 1 year
- Discounts and complimentary access to our signature programs and activities
- Opportunity to live and work in a beautiful and serene environment
About The Art of Living Retreat Center
Opened in 2012, the Art of Living Retreat Center is the newest outgrowth of the Art of Living Foundation’s 40+ year global commitment to health, happiness, and Ayurveda.
Our community is built around a spiritual and wellness focus. While this may not necessarily be in your background, you should be able to deeply understand and appreciate this approach to life. For those who are inclined towards this lifestyle, there are plenty of opportunities for personal growth.
How to Apply
To apply for any position send your resume to Tasha at email@example.com.