Run the hottest kitchen on the lake. Year-round MN lakeside resort. Free housing available.
Breathtaking views of Voyageurs National Park
- Kabetogama, Minnesota
- unknown / hour + tips
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Located on the shoreline of Lake Kabetogama in Voyageurs National Park, Arrowhead Lodge Resort and Outfitters is looking for the outdoor enthusiast that wants to work hard and play hard. Our growing kitchen boasts a small but delicious menu that has made a positive impact on our patrons both locally and from afar.
Kitchen Job Responsibilities:
- Managing and ordering inventory
- Setting regular cleaning standards for the kitchen and verifying staff is maintaining sanitation levels.
- Providing training/cross-training to kitchen and resort staff
- Streamlining kitchen processes to maintain prompt and quality service
- Working as and with other cooks to develop and maintain the restaurant menu
- Tracking kitchen finances to identify areas of potential waste
Other Job Responsibilities:
- Encourage and promote a culture of respect and learning
- Learn front-of-house tasks to support a team atmosphere
- Certified or looking to be certified Food Protection Manager
- Loves to cook
- Works with a sense of urgency in a busy kitchen
- Works well on a team and independently
- Maintains a clean and organized work environment
- Flexible schedules
- Work-life balance
- 401k options
- Free on-site housing
- Discounted meals and schwag
- Free canoes/kayaks when available
- and a team that is #1