Work for the Best! Ski the Rest!
Abasin sits at the base of Loveland Pass and the Continental Divide, in Summit County
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in 4 months (Nov 10, 2018)
Serves as a professional instructor, coach and representative of Arapahoe Basin. Works as a member of an interdependent team dedicated to creating the best possible environment for taking and teaching lessons. Works not only with students but also with all guests and other employees.
- Recognizes that service is our product and helping guests have a great Arapahoe Basin experience is our primary job.
- Must be able to clearly communicate constructive criticism in an enthusiastic manner to the guest.
- Serves as a public relations representative for Arapahoe Basin, both on and off the job.
- Greets and assist guests in a friendly, helpful and respectful manner.
- Provides “little extras” to guests, such as giving directions or a helping hand.
- Initiates contact with a smile and friendly greeting.
- Listens to guest needs and concerns. Then relates the message to management.
- Looks for ways to better serve the guest, Snowsports, and Arapahoe Basin.
- Makes continued effort to improve personal skiing/riding skill, teaching skills and coaching knowledge.
- Instructs group, private and special program lessons of varying ability as assigned.
- Instruct students of any age, sex and learning ability as assigned.
- Appreciates that teamwork is essential for success of the guest, Instructor, Snowsports School and Area.
- Cooperates with all area employees and co-workers in the performance of duties.
- Maintains good humor and cooperative attitude.
- Performs other jobs and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must be able to physically, clearly and accurately demonstrate skiing/snowboarding model.
- Reads and complies with Arapahoe Basin employee handbook and Snowsports procedures and policies.
- Maintains safety and skier/snowboarder responsibility as a top priority.
- Supplies personal equipment and maintains it in a safe, functional and attractive condition.
- Understands and adheres to the Responsibility Code and Skier safety Act
How to Apply
Click APPLY NOW for more details and to complete our online application