Work for the Best! Ski the Rest!
Abasin sits at the base of Loveland Pass and the Continental Divide, in Summit County
- $12.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Feb 28, 2018)
Serves as a professional instructor, coach and representative of Arapahoe Basin. Works as member of an interdependent team dedicated to creating the best possible environment for taking and teaching lessons. Works not only with students but also with all guests and other employees.
- Recognizes that service is our product and helping guests have a great Arapahoe Basin experience is our primary job.
- Must be able to clearly communicate constructive criticism in an enthusiastic manner to the guest.
- Serves as a public relations representative for Arapahoe Basin, both on and off the job.
- Greets and assist guests in a friendly, helpful and respectful manner.
- Provides “little extras” to guests, such as giving directions or a helping hand.
- Initiates contact with a smile and friendly greeting.
- Listens to guest needs and concerns. Then relates the message to management.
- Looks for ways to better serve the guest, Snowsports, and Arapahoe Basin.
- Makes continued effort to improve personal skiing/riding skill, teaching skills and coaching knowledge.
- Instructs group, private and special program lessons of varying ability as assigned.
- Instruct students of any age, sex and learning ability as assigned.
- Appreciates that teamwork is essential for success of the guest, Instructor, Snowsports School and Area.
- Cooperates with all area employees and co-workers in the performance of duties.
- Maintains good humor and cooperative attitude.
- Performs other jobs and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must be able to physically, clearly and accurately demonstrate skiing/snowboarding model.
- Reads and complies with Arapahoe Basin employee handbook and Snowsports procedures and policies.
- Maintains safety and skier/snowboarder responsibility as a top priority.
- Supplies personal equipment and maintains it in a safe, functional and attractive condition.
- Understands and adheres to the Responsibility Code and Skier safety Act
How to Apply
Click APPLY NOW for more details and to complete our online application