Grow your driving career at Yosemite National Park this summer!
Yosemite in the summer is not something you should miss out on!
- Yosemite National Park, California and Yosemite Valley, California
- $23.36 - $23.36 / hour
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
About Yosemite Hospitality
Yosemite National Park overflows with rich history and presents opportunities for truly special experiences. You’ll be surrounded by awe-inspiring views and iconic landmarks, like Half Dome, El Capitan, and Yosemite Falls. On your days off, take advantage of exploring the sites, adventuring to the high country, or visiting one of the many groves of giant sequoia trees.
LOW cost of living; rent, and utilities are less than $20 per week. Housing is dormitory style living with 2-3 roommates. Amenities included are beds, wardrobes/closets, shared laundry facilities. We offer plenty of discounts on activities, food operations within the park, and grocery stores as well (exceptions apply).
The employee experience at Yosemite is unlike any other! Our commitment to service and hospitality, combined with the adventures and exciting atmosphere, ensure that your time will be memorable. We pride ourselves on building a strong community, valuing diversity and inclusion, and preserving the beauty of the park. Get ready to begin the journey of a lifetime, ignite your passion, and pursue what matters to you at one of the most amazing places in the world.
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
COMPENSATION: The hourly rate for this position ranges from $23.36, depending on circumstances including an applicant’s skills and qualifications, certain degrees and certifications, prior job experience, market data, and other relevant factors. Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission (if relevant). This is Aramark’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of compensation for this position as of the time of posting.
The CDL Driver is responsible for driving a vehicle that requires a CDL to transport patrons and/or goods on-site or to locations off property as business needs require. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Operates a company vehicle which may include a bus, shuttle van, or truck
- Responsible for the safe transportation of guest, employees, and/or goods
- Assist guests with inquiries about the property/area; facilitates guided tours where applicable
- Maintains cleanliness, fuels, and performs inspections on vehicle
- Adheres to policies and procedures regarding emergency and accident procedures and radio protocol
- Performs all job duties in a safe manner by adhering to all driving regulations, company safety policies and procedures, and DOT regulations
- Maintains a friendly, efficient, and positive demeanor towards guests, clients, and co-workers
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- One year of experience as a CDL driver preferred
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Must possess a valid CDL
- Minimum of 23 years of age
- No suspension of driving privileges for moving violations in the past 3 years
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have the ability to work independently with limited supervision
How to Apply
Click on the "Apply Now" button listed below