IMMEDIATE OPENINGS! Experience working at the iconic Yosemite National Park!
Grow your professional Human Resources career in year round playground of Yosemite!
- year round
- Yosemite National Park, California and Yosemite Valley, California
- $110,000.00 - $120,000.00 / year
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
The Senior Human Resources Manager will utilize solid business acumen to assertively partner with the management team regarding HR, Staffing, ER/LR, policies/procedures, compliance and general management topics. The Sr. HR Manager is responsible for providing and maintaining extraordinary levels of service through a high level of influence, execution and prioritizing of duties. The Senior Human Resources Manager will also ensure that all employees working are being treated fairly and correctly under the federal and state guidelines that have been set and that all employees have been trained properly according to corporate, state and federal guideline.
Housing: We offer subsidized housing ranging from $100-150/week depending on size of home. 2-4 bedroom homes available.
- Lead and develop a diverse team of HR professionals
- Leads positive employee relations efforts within all facilities.
- Leads the enablement Talent Management efforts within the District (Goal Planning, Performance Reviews, End of Year Merit Planning, Coaching, Counseling, Succession Planning, etc.)
- Conducts annual review of compensation plans for all hourly employees.
- Lead the implementation of a robust internal and external recruitment strategy for the district..
- Ensures compliance with corporate/district level policies and federal/state governmental agencies.
- Communicates benefits, policy and other HR related changes for district.
- Trains and coaches management/supervisory staff in interviewing, hiring, performance reviews, counseling, diversity, disciplinary and regulatory compliance.
- Participates with HR Team and others on corporate level projects.
- Manages and reports required HR business metrics (diversity, area labor market info, etc.).
- Maintains accurate information in electronic and paper employee records.
- Conducts wage and employment surveys within area labor market to monitor competitive wage rates and hiring trends.
- Actively engages in objective setting at district level.
- Leads resolution of employee relations' issues and conducts investigations as necessary.
- Actively participates in safety and environmental projects as required.
- Participate in Job Fairs and campus recruiting. (Including culinary schools in the area).
- Oversee the employee onboarding experience with a focus on cultivating a strong hospitality culture.
- Develop Hourly incentive and recognition programs to help decrease turnover
- Meet weekly with Human Resource Managers to review updates for the HR Department.
- Meet with the General Managers to discuss HR issues at the locations.
- Oversee the tracking of training and hourly paperwork; maintain current employee files for audit purposes.
- Develop and maintain Affirmative Action plans at the locations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This position reports into the Vice President of Operations and the Human Resources Director.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related industry required
- 8-10 years experience in a Human Resource Generalist role
- PHR/SPHR Certification required.
- Multi-unit experience strongly preferred.
- Human Resource experience must include specific employment and recruiting experience.
- Experience with matrix reporting and multi-site responsibilities and internal Aramark processes a plus.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications is desired.
- Must be able to multi-task and have excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to interact effectively with employees at all levels.
- Must be willing to work event based hours that include evenings and/or weekends.
This position's salary range is $110,00-$120,000 +bonus.
How to Apply
Click on the "Apply Now" button listed below