Join our Food Services Team Today! Your Adventure Awaits!
Towering waterfalls, epic granite walls, deep valleys, and lifetime friendships!
- Yosemite National Park, California
- $15.00 / hour
- No experience required
HOUSING AVAILABLE for less than $20/week with proof of vaccination status!
Start dates from now through summer 2022!
Yosemite National Park is located in Central California in the Sierra Mountains. Yosemite National Park is one of the first National Parks and offers a variety of experiences for all. Communal housing less than $20/week, with shared bathroom, kitchen, free laundry, employee programs, rec center, and more!
There's so much to love about Yosemite National Park - the ultimate outdoor playground — year-round. Surrounded by natural beauty, seemingly endless wilderness, sheer cliffs, and remarkable tranquility, a spirit of discovery will well up inside you. With a multitude of restaurants and hotels and a year-round rotation of events and activities, Yosemite has endless opportunities!
Taking a job with us offers a unique opportunity to live, work and play here. With a variety of locations and properties such as the historic Ahwahnee Hotel, Yosemite Valley Lodge, Wawona Lodge, Curry Village, White Wolf Lodge, Tuolumne Meadows, and more, there's something for everyone here.
A Food Service Worker is responsible for preparing and/or building food items while providing a memorable guest service experience. Adheres to established food safety, food handling, alcohol service, and sanitation procedures. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
What is a day-in-the-life of a Food Service Worker like?
• Courteously greets and assists all guests
• Takes food orders and serves guests
• Prepares and builds food items according to standardized recipes and directions
• Properly stores food by applying food safety policies and procedures
• Sets up workstations including prep tables, service counters, hot wells, steam tables, etc.
• Breaks down, cleans, and sanitizes workstations
• Serves food to guests while ensuring guest satisfaction and anticipating the guests’ needs
• Replenishes food items and ensures product is stocked to appropriate levels
• Maintains excellent service, positive demeanor, friendly, efficient, and positive service towards guests, clients, co-workers, etc.
• Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
• Ensures security of company assets
• Responsible for running a cash register and collecting payment for sale from guests
• Reconciles cash to register sales and stand inventory
• Maintains and implements the Aramark alcohol policy
• Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Who are we looking for?
• Previous food service experience preferred, but not a must! Try something new!
• Must be able to obtain food safety certification
• Demonstrates positive guest service skills
• Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling of up to 25 lb.
• May be required to meet state age requirements for serving alcohol
• May be required to obtain TIPScard at locations that serve and sell alcohol
• May be required to complete Serve Safe Food Handlers certification
• Previous Guest Service experience is a plus
• Ideal candidate will be available to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends, and holidays
How to Apply
Click APPLY NOW!