HOUSING AVAILABLE for $20/wk! Seasonal and year round opportunities!
Towering waterfalls, epic granite walls, deep valleys, and lifetime friendships!
- Yosemite National Park, California
- $15.00 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
HOUSING AVAILABLE for less than $20/week with proof of vaccination status!
Start dates from now through summer 2022!
Yosemite National Park is located in Central California in the Sierra Mountains. Yosemite National Park is one of the first National Parks and offers a variety of experiences for all. Communal housing less than $20/week, with shared bathroom, kitchen, free laundry, employee programs, rec center, and more!
There's so much to love about Yosemite National Park - the ultimate outdoor playground — year-round. Surrounded by natural beauty, seemingly endless wilderness, sheer cliffs, and remarkable tranquility, a spirit of discovery will well up inside you. With a multitude of restaurants and hotels and a year-round rotation of events and activities, Yosemite has endless opportunities!
Taking a job with us offers a unique opportunity to live, work and play here. With a variety of locations and properties such as the historic Ahwahnee Hotel, Yosemite Valley Lodge, Wawona Lodge, Curry Village, White Wolf Lodge, Tuolumne Meadows, and more, there's something for everyone here.
Housekeepers are responsible for cleaning and maintaining the guestrooms to meet guest and client satisfaction.
What is the day-to-day like for a housekeeper?
• Maintains friendly, efficient, positive customer service demeanor toward customers, clients, and co-workers. Is adaptable to customer needs.
• Maintains all assigned ancillary and department areas and corridors in a clean neat and sanitary manner, to protect safety and health of others and in compliance with accurate preventative maintenance procedures as outlined in department policy.
• Inspects and uses judgment in determining which cleaning techniques outlined in orientation guidelines to follow.
• Demonstrates efficient and safe use of housekeeping equipment and solutions as observed by supervisor.
• May disinfect and sterilize equipment and supplies, using germicides and sterilizing equipment.
• Diligently employs universal precautions when disposing of trash and bio-hazardous materials.
• Keeps cart properly stocked with equipment and cleaning supplies; ensures all chemicals are accurately labeled, and all equipment is in good working condition.
• Promotes effective interpersonal and interdisciplinary relationships, maintains professional conduct at all times.
• Assists in improving productivity and efficient operations of the department.
• Demonstrates commitment to professional growth and competence by adherence to component and departmental training commitments.
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Who are we looking for?
• Past cleaning experience preferred, but not necessary as you will receive on the job training!
• Attention to detail
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients, senior management, and Aramark support staff
• Ability to respond effectively to changing demands
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
How to Apply
Click APPLY NOW