Learn, Drive, and Thrive - Join the Yosemite Transportation Team!
Home of El Capitan, Half Dome, Tuolumne Meadows, and the Mariposa Grove of Giant Sequoias
- Yosemite National Park, California
- $19.07 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
- Subsidized housing inside Yosemite National Park (housing is shared)
- Discount programs across the park
- Development and training opportunities
- Support CDL Driver Trainees in obtaining a CDL License
- Joining a passionate and hardworking team!
In the historic 1 million acres of Yosemite National Park, guests and employees explore granite cliffs, glaciers, giant redwood forests, serene rivers, starry night hikes and an expanse of waterfalls.
Join us this year to have an experience among the majestic cliffs and landscapes of Yosemite.
Yosemite Hospitality is hiring adventurous, hardworking, individuals for the Spring and Summer Seasons, with some opportunities to stay year round. It is not too late to have your adventure in one of our Nation's most visited National Parks.
Open positions include:
- Class A CDL Drivers
- Class B CDL Drivers
- CDL Driver Trainees
- Class A or B CDL License with passenger and airbrake endorsement
- Trainees - will need to obtain a California CDL Permit
- Available to work holidays, weekends, morning and night shifts
- Willing to relocate to Yosemite National Park for time working (affordable housing available)
- Strong guest service skills and willingness to make each guest interaction memorable
- A background check and cleared MVR is required for this position.
Apply online with us today!
How to Apply
Click APPLY NOW